On second thought, maybe I shouldn’t ask that…
Anyway, sorry about the lengthy silence. Been busy; stressed. Busy being stressed. Or is it stressed being busy? Hard to tell.
Anyway (again), this evening unless I either crash or the power goes out — and with the weather we’re having today it might — due to miracles and blessings beyond my control I’ll complete the revised version of God’s Not Dead (And Neither Are We). Which is also First and Forgotten. Same book, different titles. Long story short: the original title has been around long enough to where it’s developed some brand value, so I’m not discontinuing it even though the emphasis will be on the book as titled First and Forgotten.
So, what are the differences between the original and revised versions? Let us review:
- New chapter with Chris Brigandi of the Lifters and Wild Blue Yonder.
- Some much-needed proofreading by third parties, which while not necessarily catching all the oopsies in the original version eliminate the vast majority of them.
- Larger print and more generous line spacing, making the book much easier to read. And a lot thicker.
- New cover, incorporating key elements of the original but with a sharper design. Both titles will have the same cover.
- Where called for, notations about events that have taken place subsequent to the original interviews.
I’m hoping to keep the price the same, but that’s not entirely under my control. I won’t know for certain until I upload the files.
More (hopefully) tonight.